Friday, December 14, 2012

Glow Bug Cloth Diaper Review


Glow Bug Cloth Diapers

When I first started my adventures into the cloth diapering world I researched many different products and my first thought when I came across Glow Bugs was, well you get what you pay for I’m sure! There 12 packs of diapers are only $150.00! This shocked me when I compared prices on other diapers with cute prints. The prints were so cute I was so excited to be able to try them on my little guy. When we first started to use Glow Bugs my son was only 10 pounds, he is now 20 pounds and these have fit him from day one! Here is the info on them from Glow Bugs web page:

◦Our diapers are sold in packages of 12 in stylish Girl’s prints, Boy’s prints and vibrant Spectrum colours

 ◦Each package of 12 comes with 18 microfiber snap-in inserts

 ◦Lined with NEW SlimDry™ fabric for the trimmest fit

 ◦Each set of diapers are packaged in a free wet bag!!!

 ◦Our packages are affordable at only $150 for 12 diapers, 18 inserts and a free coordinating wet bag!

 Our Design Features:

 ◦Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies

 ◦Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip

 ◦Wing snaps to prevent drooping ( In my pictures I have the older style of diaper which doesn’t feature them but I can’t wait to see the new prints with the wing snaps!)

 ◦Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)

 ◦Coordinating coloured snaps for every print

 ◦Improved waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks

 ◦Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection

 ◦NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk

 ◦ Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out

 ◦Stacking snap-in inserts to keep it in place while baby’s on the move










These truly work the way they are described. I love the double gussets, and openings for stuffing in the front and back of the diaper. These are so wonderful so that you don’t have to fight to get the insert flat and in place. The snap in feature is genius, keeping the insert in place and not allowing it to slip down or get bunched up! I also like that I don’t have to pull the inserts out when washing! They agitate out on their own when you unsnap the insert. They are slim fit on my boy who as a smaller baby (which he started at 8.14lbs and skinny legged and long) and still fit him now that he is a 6 month old 20 pound chunky legged boy! We never have leak issues with these, and the poop never leaks past the first gusset. The fabric is super soft and I am happy to put Glow Bugs on my baby.  If you are hesitant on buying a 12 pack they sell a 6 pack as well which also comes with a wet back! You cannot go wrong adding Glow Bugs to your stash, or making them your only ones in your stash. If you have questions or comments to add about Glow Bugs please feel free to share.

Want to buy A pack of Glow Bugs? Visit their web site http://glowbugclothdiapers.com/  Mention that I sent you! Thanks ladies.

 

7 comments:

  1. I love all of the unique prints. So many of the pocket diaper makers out there seem to source their fabrics all at the same place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Glow Bugs has the best prints, though I do wish you could buy them individually too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the trim fit and that you can snap more inserts to each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the prints, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how trim fitting they are!

    ReplyDelete